|Post Name||Freelance Content Coordinator|
|Qualification||Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Related Field|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 25 To CAD 30 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Do you love writing, editing, and researching? Do you have a passionate stance on using the Oxford comma? Does “copy that” have a different meaning to you? Are you a grammar nut? If so, the Content Coordinator – Freelance role is for you!
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, service, and sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters is in London.
Ontario supports Canadian and U.S. markets, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, enabling used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Collaborate effectively with other content creators, graphic designers, UX/UI team, product managers, marketing managers, and other internal stakeholders to create on-brand written materials.
- Create and optimize (copywriting, editing, proofreading) multiple forms of content, including digital and print ads, web copy, product copy, marketing emails, social media content, sales collateral, blogs/articles, video scripts, etc.
- Help build a content library that reflects our key messages and use of specific search terms and phrases.
- Help ensure content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience.
- Ensure written content is clear, concise, compelling, and free of errors.
- Support relationships with translation companies, and support partnerships with other agencies and third parties.
Education and Experience Required:
- 3+ years of related content marketing experience
- Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- With exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills, bilingualism is considered an asset
- Proven expertise in creating successful marketing content across a broad range of content types, especially in the digital realm
- Understanding the digital marketing landscape and how content plays a role in SEO
- Critical eye for proofreading communications to ensure accuracy and brand compliance
- Experience using a content management system (CMS)
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks at once
- Team-player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is hired.
We’re committed to providing accommodations by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.