|Hiring Organization||Andela Nigeria|
|Post Name||Account Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Training|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 100000 To NGN 140000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We are looking for an Account Executive to join the SMB team! As a key member of our SMB organization, you’ll play an invaluable role in Andela’s strategy and sell to some of the top engineering leaders in the world.
You’ll be an individual contributor focusing solely on new business, selling to prospects, and managing qualified leads generated by our sales development organization.
You’ll also demonstrate your own prospecting skills to bolster your pipeline, all the while contributing to best practices that support the success of your greater team.
- Demonstrate a strong business case for Andela through a consultative and value-driven sales process.
- Meet and exceed your sales goals through forging relationships with key decision-makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business and growing overall client revenue Identify, prioritize, and supervise progress towards key account metrics and annual quota.
- Stay current on our client’s business, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally in providing thought leadership.
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Present to a wide audience of potential buyers including C-level and executive sponsors both in person and virtually.
- Full-cycle sales experience ideally in consulting, human capital management technology, staffing, or recruiting industry.
- Consistent achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory closing service offerings.
- Excellent communication skills and a consultative approach to identifying problems and finding solutions.
- Passion for Andela and a strong motivation to bring in new clients to increase revenue.
- Drive and willingness to focus and commit with a strong work ethic.
- Strategic and creative thinking that enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results.
- An ambitious spirit and creativity that fuels your capacity for building and growing a business.
- Ability to play well with others on your team through teamwork and sharing of best practices.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, SalesLoft, and other CRM or automation tools.
- Fully Remote work culture – we hire globally and all of our roles are fully remote!
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work-from-home stipends
- Flexible working hours
- Equity (as a part of the compensation package)
- Healthcare, 401k / pension (the US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- Growth & development paths
- Generous Paid Time Off, Parental Leave, Compassionate Leave
- And more to come! We’re on a journey to reimagine global benefits at Andela
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lie in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations of residents in our community and we take pride in that.
Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices.