|Hiring Organization||Vestas Finland Oy|
|Post Name||Evergreen Service Technician|
|Qualification||A degree in electricity, mechanics, or hydraulics, and is still eager to develop your skills within these areas|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 1500 To EUR 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Vaasa, Finland 65380|
Are you interested and experienced in electricity, mechanics, or hydraulics? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity in a global company and would like to be a part of a green energy transition? As a Service Technician at Vestas, you can have an exciting job and develop your career in a constantly growing organization with the latest technology.
Vestas has a very wide presence in Finland, and we require the technicians to live relatively close to their assigned work areas. If you apply for this position, please indicate the locations where you are able to work (because you already live there or because you have the availability to change the city of residence).
Service > Region NCE > Finland
You will be part of Vestas Northern and Central Europe which is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, Finland, Celtic, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and the south part of Africa. We are responsible for the sales function, project, installation, and service of wind farms throughout these regions.
Our Finnish headquarter is in Vaasa and we have warehouses in several locations across Finland. The Service Department is responsible for the service and maintenance of the wind farms within Scandinavia. Vestas Northern and Central Europe strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, not only in modern energy but also in employee and customer satisfaction.
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repairs on sites all over Finland, and other Nordic countries
- Contact with customers regarding completed and upcoming service and repairs
- Taking care of spare parts, consumables, tools, and vehicles
- Responsible for the safety on site under the QSE principle
- Complete required reports by using platforms and ERP systems like SAP
- Keep connection and communication with customers and the company
On the professional level, we believe you have:
- Experience or a degree in electricity, mechanics, or hydraulics, and is still eager to develop your skills within these areas
- Fluency in Finnish and good knowledge of English is required
- Computer knowledge, as the tasks include regular reporting and communication through various systems
- Driving license cat. B
On the personality level we believe you have/are:
- Motivated by teamwork, communication with other parts of the organization as well as being service-minded
- Structured and independent
- Flexible, as unplanned overtime can occur
- Open to travel
- Good physical condition and can handle heavy lifts and work on heights
- High level of safety awareness
What we offer
Our employees are our most valuable asset. Apart from an attractive salary and benefits, such as gym vouchers and quick access to specialized health care, we invest in your development. After a thorough introduction course, we offer continuous development of your skills with our well-established education program.
You get to work in a diverse team with motivated service technicians in a stimulating environment of a successful fast-growing international company, where good communication and structure are the keys to good results. As Vestas promotes equality, we welcome both male and female applicants.