|Hiring Organization||ABB Oy|
|Post Name||Supplier Quality Manager|
|Qualification||M.Sc. or B.Sc. / B. Eng. degree in a related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 7200 To EUR 7400 Per Month|
|Location||Helsinki, Finland 00380|
Quality is at the heart of our culture, starting from the suppliers and ending with the customer experience. To support our ambition to achieve unparallel quality, we are looking for a Supplier Quality Manager to join the Drive Products division in Helsinki.
You will drive the supplier quality objectives and activities in line with our quality and sourcing policies and strategies. In addition, you are responsible for Supplier Quality Management with a focus on selected key categories.
Together with the closest internal stakeholders, such as Operations, SCM, Purchasing, and Engineering, you will develop our internal processes and ways of working towards superior supplier quality.
We believe taking care of our suppliers is an essential cornerstone in building up operational excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring, reporting, and developing supplier KPIs and metrics
- Planning and executing supplier development projects (L6S approach) and assessments
- Leading Production Part Approval Process for selected commodities
- Steering corrective actions toward the supplier base
- Support in component specifications and validation requirements creation
- Coaching and training for supplier quality-related processes and methods internally and externally
- Several years of experience in manufacturing, engineering, quality, or sourcing role
- Experience in quality management or supplier management
- Quality and reliability engineering knowledge
- Technical and manufacturing processes knowledge for example in mechanical or electronics categories
- Experience in external stakeholder management
- Good communication skills and team-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mindset, and systematic approach to working
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, PowerBI, SAP
- Fluent in written and verbal English language skills, Finnish is seen as an advantage
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. / B. Eng. degree in a related field
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge, Black Belt preferred
- ISO 9001 auditor experience is beneficial
- Familiarity with standards ISO 14001, ISO 45001, as well as automotive standards, such as IATF 16949 is an advantage
More about us
ABB Drive Products is a technology leader serving industries, infrastructure, and machine builders with world-class drives. With our products, global scale, and local presence, we help our customers to improve energy efficiency.
Productivity, and safety. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We all together make a difference for our customers every day. In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country.
ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo, and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.