|Hiring Organization||Canatu Oy|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Qualification||Engineering degree in the related domain|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 4000 To EUR 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Vantaa, Finland 01720|
The project manager is mainly responsible for developing and building equipment for Canatu production, R&D, or customers.
- Manage all aspects of projects – including phase reviews, design & development, and full documentation. Sourcing, manufacturing, and assembly support included.
- Ability to lead the technical design of automation, software development, mechanics, etc.
- Maintain communication with customers throughout the project, including milestone project status updates, reports on project cost, and timeline
- Regular project meetings
- Control materials required in the project, especially long lead items, and negotiate with suppliers
- Ensure the availability of materials according to BOM
- Work on developing equipment quality, manage occasional customer failure cases according to internal quality processes
Experience, skills, and attitude:
- As a successful candidate you would likely find yourself meeting several of the characteristics below:
- Engineering degree in the related domain
- Working experience in automation or Semicon equipment or HW development or transparent coating industry
- Project management experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of mechanical, automation, and electrical engineering
- Design for manufacturing
- Chemical reactors design includes gas flow controls and high temperatures
- Industrial machine automation systems and robots
- Knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical and/or process engineering
- Continuous improvement oriented
- Occasional traveling to customers in Japan, Taiwan, the US, or China
We offer the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with high growth potential and a cross-cultural team with over 15 nationalities. We look for ambitious, talented people who are enthusiastic about resolving world-scale problems with nanoscale innovations.