|Hiring Organization||Invitrogen Dynal AS|
|Post Name||Scientist, Manufacturing Science|
|Qualification||Bachelor/ Master of Science or higher. Industry experience within, chemistry, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, or similar is desired|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 800000 To NOK 1520000 Per Year|
|Location||Lillestrøm, Norway 2004|
Dynabeads products produced in Norway are used in break-through technologies, lifesaving assays, and clinical applications. Our customers are world-leading pharma and diagnostics companies that have chosen us as their partners.
Through a strong culture of collaboration both internally and externally, we deliver on high expectations through the quality of our work. Hence measuring quality in a reliable way is a key requirement from customers and regulatory authorities alike.
We are now looking for a new colleague to join the Process engineering team, a part of Technical Operations, where we offer a unique possibility to work with the most exciting technologies within biotechnology. Our work is both rewarding and challenging in an international environment with large opportunities for professional and personal growth.
How will you influence?
The Process Engineering team currently consists of 7 members with strong scientific backgrounds and process expertise, with focus areas on chemistry, process automation, and qualification of processes/equipment. The team works in close collaboration with Production, Facilities/EHS, R&D, QA/QC, and our customers, and is involved in several engineering projects.
What will you do?
- Perform equipment qualification and process validation activities
- Execute experiments and testing on a lab or industrial scale and write experimental reports
- Be a part of a troubleshooting/investigation team and perform root cause analysis and impact assessment
- Develop and improve operational procedures
- Become a subject matter expert in one or more of our production processes
- Monitor manufacturing processes according to the Continued Process Verification approach
- Ensure compliance with EHS requirements and regulations
- Improve productivity (Lean/PPI initiatives)
How will you get there?
- Bachelor/ Master of Science or higher. Industry experience within, chemistry, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, or similar is desired
- Operational experience from industrial production facilities or experience from engineering projects within biotechnology or polymer industries
- Experience working within ISO-13485 or GMP quality systems
- Scale-up and qualification of equipment and processes (preferably batch processes)
- Process automation and DCS (distributed control systems)
- Process safety
- MES (manufacturing execution system)
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and a Scandinavian language with excellent technical writing skills
- Ability to work, communicate and influence effectively with high-performing cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Interest and understanding of the importance of documented quality
- Results-oriented with a high sense of urgency, energy, and drive
- A team player with the ability to give/receive constructive feedback