|Hiring Organization||Honeywell Qatar|
|Post Name||Senior Finance Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 14000 To QAR 16000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst to join Honeywell’s Honeywell UOP division in the Middle East, based in Doha, Qatar. The role will partner with and support the Regional GM / Country Manager.
and Regional Finance Leader in driving financial performances and supporting key business processes including an annual operating plan (AOP) of ~$300m, monthly operating review (MOR), and financial forecasts, strategic plan (STRAP).
Senior Finance Analyst responsibilities
- Lead, coordinate, and support UOP Regional Business to drive financial goals delivery (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Working Capital) in compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Timely completion of reporting incl: Monthly Highlights, Monthly Pulse, Variance Analysis assessment, Monthly Operating Reviews, working closely with Business, COE & Finance Leadership.
- Set business financial targets by Country to achieve the financial plans and forecast.
- Advise business leadership of opportunities and risks impacting business performance.
- Proactively drive process improvements to improve financial forecast quality and reliability, and enhance the information provided to leadership for business decisions.
- Perform financial closing activities (Journal entries, P&L analysis, and correction, orders stats, B/S verification) in sync with the latest Controllership and COTA organization.
- Support Controller’s department on internal and external audit requests.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Complete special and ad-hoc projects as requested to support business needs.
- Traveling less than 20%.
- Involvement in executive visits and board meetings, providing overall regional leadership.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong Growth mindset & Self-motivated, flexible, and results-oriented.
- Ideally CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified with 10 years of experience + post qualification experience.
- Excellent Analytical & Presentation skills in MS Excel (Advanced) and Power-point
- SAP ERP experience, incl. working knowledge in Project Systems.
- HFM / Hyperion Reporting experience.
- Tableau Development/Management skills/experience preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, comfortable working in a high-pressure environment, with tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, with a hands-on approach & Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interact successfully with a geographically diverse management team.
- Ability to drive process improvements in a global environment.
- Ability to communicate financial data to non-financial people.
- Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Paid annual leave and time off work.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation.
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
|8th Pass Jobs||10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Education Wise Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||IT Jobs||Work from Home|
|Banking Jobs||e-Commerce Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|International Jobs||State Wise Jobs||City Wise Jobs|
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.