Fifo – Utility
|Hiring Organization||ISS Facility Services Australia Ltd.|
|Post Name||Fifo – Utility|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Perth, Western Australia, Australia 6000|
Exciting opportunities exist for FIFO Housekeeping attendants and Cleaners to join our dynamic and professional Resources Operations Team.
We have full-time permanent and casual opportunities across various areas or departments in remote mining villages across Western Australia such as:
- Housekeeping and Village Cleaning Attendants
- Kitchen Hand, Dining Room, Catering Attendants
- Grounds Utilities
- Mine Site Cleaners
- Retail and Tavern Utilities
- All Rounder Utilities
Reporting to the onsite Department Managers the primary objective of these roles is to effectively complete all the Cleaning, Dining Room, and Tavern operations within our remote village camps.
The goal is to exceed customer expectations in regard to the general level of services within the village, whilst being in line with contractual agreements.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communicators with a customer-focused attitude essential
- Motivated Self-Starter
- Manual Drivers License (essential on some sites)
- RSA Certificate
- Police Clearance less than 3 months old
- Ability to pass a full medical
- Versatile and willing to work in any department, as required
- Positive attitude to work
- Previous experience in FIFO Tavern, Dining Room, Cleaning, or Housekeeping roles
- Cleaning resident’s rooms, storage areas, and other areas within the village
- Stripping and sealing of floors
- Ensure resident room supplies are replenished
- Cleaning of bathrooms
- Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming, dusting, polishing, removing rubbish, and other cleaning duties as required.
- Assisting in the preparation of food
- Ensure all food produced is in line with kitchen recipes and standards
- Check all food is stored and handled as per current food health and hygiene regulations
- Ensure garbage is collected and disposed of correctly from all kitchen areas each shift
- General works and maintenance e.g. mowing, general grounds works, and grounds cleaning activities.
- Weeding and spraying
- Operating machinery (whipper snipper, lawn mower, hedge trimmer)
Food and Beverage Positions:
- Provide food and beverage service to the required service standards
- Maintain the cleaning schedule
- Ensure all cash handling is accurate and in line with procedures
- General bar duties as required
- Ensure all areas or fully stocked during service periods including food items, drink dispensers, crockery, cutlery, and consumables
- Keep tables and service areas clean and tidy
What you will get in return:
- All meals and accommodation are provided whilst on site!
- Full Uniform provided.
- Mental, financial, and physical health support programs.
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company.
- The cost of mandatory medical is covered
- Opportunity to grow and progress within the organization
Who is ISS?
ISS is a leading global work experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimizes the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains the property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education, and Business & Industry.