Warakirri Asset Management
|Post Name||Farm Administration Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 30 To AUD 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Merredin, Western Australia, Australia 6415|
Why working at Warakirri Cropping is for you?
You want to work for an Australian-owned, safety-first, family-oriented, innovative large-scale cropping organization. With over 150,000 hectares under management across Australia, you will work for a significant grain producer.
What will it be like to work on our Mawarra farm?
The Mawarra aggregation covers an impressive 24,500 arable ha and has demonstrated an ability to deliver above-target operating returns. Having a strong family focus is a big driver for the farm.
Our Administration Team is spread out across Australia and is very collaborative. We need help in the form of a Farm Administration Officer for 2 days a week. These hours can be spread out over the week if you need to.
The farm, Mawarra is situated less than 3 hours from Perth in the eastern Wheatbelt region of Western Australia, approximately 30km east of Merredin and only 270km east of Perth.
Merredin has all the facilities you need, such as primary schools, secondary schools, a boarding hostel, a fully upgraded district hospital, and 2 medical centers.
Merredin offers plenty of sporting action with a new modern recreation center and an Olympic-sized pool. School kids bus pick up is from Mawarra’s front gates with choices to several schools.
What does a Farm Administration Officer at Warakirri Cropping do?
- You will be responsible for the safety system administration
- You will support the casual staff onboarding and inductions
- You will support the contractor onboarding and induction
- Invoice processing and Accounts Payable
- Data entry into the farm management and finance systems
- Any other administrative tasks to help meet month-end reporting requirements
Desired Skills and Experience
Do you recognize yourself in the following statements?
- You have worked in an administrative function before
- You bring basic Microsoft Office skills (word, excel)
- People say you easily pick up new systems.
- You have strong attention to detail
- You work best in a team environment and enjoy contributing to a successful farm team and kicking goals together.
- People pride you on your initiative and self-motivation.
What makes Warakirri unique?
- A strong focus on fatigue management and work hours. We pride ourselves on work-life balance.
- The opportunity to meet with other farm teams from across Australia twice a year to exchange ideas, learn about new equipment and have some fun along the way. These open and honest collaboration events are unique to Warakirri.
- Opportunities to grow your career both on the farm or with broader horizons. Learning and development of our people is a strong focus at all levels of the organization.
- An organization that has made commitments to sustainability and is putting that into action.
- Being part of a fun WhatsApp group with all the other employees where you get to see what is going on across the other farms in the Warakirri Cropping portfolio.
- A true safety focus across the entire company. Safety first, what’s the rush.
- Being part of an organization in which integrity, trust, and collaboration are their core values.