|Hiring Organization||Flavorite Group|
|Post Name||Picking and Crop Care positions|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 32 Per Hour|
|Location||Warragul, Victoria, Australia 3820|
- Do you want stable working hours?
- A fantastic work/life balance.
- Great team culture, supportive environment, and safety first focus.
Favorite is one of Australia’s largest glasshouse producers of fresh fruit and vegetables. Favorite grows, market, distribute and supply premium fresh produce which is full of flavor both nationally and internationally. The driving force behind the Favorite story is our people.
Our team continues to push the boundaries in the agricultural space and innovate to ensure we produce the best tasting produce all year round whilst minimizing our impact on the environment. Join us in creating a healthy and sustainable tomorrow.
We have a strong culture that is underpinned by our family values and a thirst for continuous improvement. Our workforce is diverse and our technical capabilities are best in class within the agricultural industry.
We are entering our busy season and looking for pickers and crop workers to join our team. We offer an hourly rate of pay plus an incentive bonus! You could earn up to $32 per hour.
Role 1: Crop Care Technician
- Twisting and Truss Pruning of plants.
- Layering the plants for picking and de-leafing.
- De-leafing leaves to improve the growth of the plants and to make the next harvesting truss visible.
- Other duties such as arch supports, crop spraying, and identifying crop pests and diseases where required.
Role 2. Production Team Member (Picking)
- Picking fruit to meet KPIs and quality requirements.
- Follow all farm and production hygiene protocols.
- Operation of bull to cart picking trolleys.
- Operation of gantry system in the capsicum crop.
Core capabilities of successful candidates
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Reliable and motivated.
- Good level of fitness.
- Strong teamwork abilities.
These full-time ongoing positions represent core roles that are integral to Flavorite’s continued success. Previous experience in the sector is desirable, but not essential as successful applicants will be provided with intensive training to understand the quality and performance standards required.