Full Job Description
Every great story has a new beginning. We’re excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery.
WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world’s most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands, and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming, and gaming.
We’re home to the world’s best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
- Arranges executive calendar and schedule meetings with people at all levels, independently or as directed. Uses judgment, professionalism, and efficient use of appropriate questions to ensure the schedule stays on track and productive.
- Answers telephone, screens, and places call in a professional and efficient manner. Demonstrates an appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality in managing and placing calls and managing phone messages.
- Demonstrates an appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality in handling and managing correspondence and documents.
- Makes domestic and international travel accommodations and arrangements in the most efficient manner available. Reviews and secures approval for all travel requests.
- Reviews and reconciles all incoming expense and travel reports for accuracy and compliance with corporate policy. Reviews and secures approval for all travel requests. Prepares and submits T&E expense reports in a timely manner.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings; assist with AV and video conferencing needs; prepare materials and set-up meeting rooms; sets up catering and makes copies. Requests visitor passes as needed.
- Serves as the point of contact for new hire procurement (IT, real estate, etc). Works with IT and Facilities in ordering new equipment for new hires and arranging office space.
- Manages contact/distribution lists, filing system, office equipment/supplies, and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years experience in supporting an executive as an executive assistant required.
- Previous executive administrative experience in entertainment and/or marketing is strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Experience with a travel and expense system, specifically Concur a plus.
- Should possess strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Cisco WebEx, and similar technology-driven communication platforms.
- Clear and positive communicator, developing solid relationships with persons at all levels throughout WarnerMedia.
- Must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Problem solver. Pitches in to help where and whenever possible. Pro-active.
- Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity and a willingness to look beyond surface requirements.
- Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be flexible as priorities shift.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints.
- Strong writing and deck preparation (PowerPoint and/or Keynote) are a plus.
- Experience working with teams in different geographies/time zones is a plus.