|Post Name||Partnerships Manager|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in business|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 65 To AUD 70 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
ABOUT THE ALANNAH & MADELINE FOUNDATION & DOLLY’S DREAM:
For 25 years, a national charity the Alannah & Madeline Foundation (AMF), now also with Dolly’s Dream, has worked to safeguard every child’s right to live free from violence and bullying.
Dolly’s Dream was set up in memory of Dolly Everett, aged 14, who took her own life after an extended period of bullying and cyberbullying. Dolly left behind her parents Tick and Kate and her sister Meg, who is now focused on helping prevent other families from going through the same devastating experience.
Our team is passionate, and authentic and above all, we are motivated by the important work that we do. The Foundation fosters a culture of respect, enthusiasm, and high work standards. Our values We act with courage, We are stronger together, We are curious, We believe accountability matters and We act with empathy, always, are embedded into how we operate individually and together as a Foundation.
At the Foundation, we support our staff to work flexibly, both in location and hours, based on the premise that work will remain the focus of any arrangement. How and where you work is discussed with each staff member based on individual circumstances, role requirements, and accountability for the delivery of high-quality work.
Reporting to the Dolly’s Dream Head of Engagement, this new role (open to 0.6 – 1.0 FTE, we’re flexible on which days you’d like to work!) will work closely with the broader Dolly’s Dream team and the Alannah & Madeline Foundation Development and Communications team. This is a 2-year contract role and forms part of the brand-new Dolly’s Dream team.
YOU WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing an impactful and purpose-driven Corporate Partnerships strategy.
- Funding stability and growth through our existing strategic partnerships and seeking new partnerships.
- Collaborating with Dolly’s Dream program areas to build a pipeline of exciting and engaging projects and opportunities.
- Creating and managing the Corporate Partnership’s budgets and reports.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate partnerships or related fields
- Proven track record in acquiring new business and developing and implementing partnership strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to build and actively manage strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Strong financial, commercial and analytical acumen.
- Experience working in or with the rural or regional sector will be highly regarded.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Access to full NFP salary packaging benefits.
- Genuine flexibility with well-being time each week.
- Additional leave during the end of year break.
- A purpose-led culture, with a supportive and friendly team environment.