|Hiring Organization||Rystad Energy AS|
|Post Name||Graduate Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 500000 To NOK 850000 Per Year|
|Location||Oslo, Norway 0250|
Do you want to challenge yourself as an analyst in one of the world’s leading energy knowledge houses? Rystad Energy is an independent energy research and business intelligence company providing data, analytics, and consulting services across global energy markets.
We are looking for analysts to strengthen our growing global team of researchers. The analyst department consists of five groups: Oil and Gas, Renewable and Power, Commodity Markets, Energy Services, and Energy transition.
Rystad Energy is looking for motivated candidates with a strong academic track record and an analytical mindset to fulfill the growing demand for our research across these groups.
Analysts are the backbone of the company and are responsible for our databases and reports, which are used by clients around the world. We need more people to gather, analyze and present our research to our clients. As an analyst, you will collaborate frequently with consultants, programmers, and sales and marketing people.
- Gather, process, analyze and synthesize information from multiple sources
- Develop, maintain, and optimize energy data collection and processing workflows
- Develop new forecast models and processes to analyze our data
- Contribute and write client commentaries and reports
- Participate in external and internal presentations
- Contribute to sales and business development over time
- Engage with clients to demonstrate our research and analyses
- Travel when needed for research trips, client engagement, and business development support
Requirements / Skills
- Strong academic track record in the relevant education fields (e.g. engineering, finance, economics, math, data science)
- Desire to work with both the technical and financial aspects of the energy market.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a hands-on attitude
- Outstanding ability to synthesize data and information coming from multiple sources (quantitative and qualitative)
- Solid proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interest in or direct work experience in the energy sector
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus
- The flexible career path is given competence and interests
- Hands-on mentorship with an experienced analyst
- A diverse, dynamic, and highly skilled working environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Development opportunities in Norway and relocation internationally