|Hiring Organization||Northern Lights Village Saariselkä|
|Post Name||Programme Supervisor|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Event Management, or related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 5000 To EUR 8500 Per Month|
|Location||Saariselkä, Finland 99830|
We are seeking an organized and creative Programme Supervisor to schedule and coordinate activities in our company. For this position, you should be detail-oriented and possess excellent interpersonal and time management skills. You should strive to provide entertaining, engaging Experiences, that will delight our guests. As well as managing our guest service attendants and guiding team.
Programme Supervisor responsibilities are:
- Plan and organize the daily Experiences
- Communicate with employees and subcontractors to ensure the Experiences are carried out according to the script and on schedule
- Design, implement and manage all activities programs.
- Monitoring the quality and effectiveness of activities on a regular basis.
- Ensure staff is working together as a team.
- Schedules the experiences and GSA teams
- Participates in departmental meetings
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees
Programme Supervisor requirements are:
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Valid B drivers’ license
- Strong decision-making, organizational and time-management skills
- You should be observant, organized, driven, creative, and caring.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Event Management, or related field.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Adaptability and strong organization and time management skills.
- Patience and compassion when dealing with staff and guests.
It would be beneficial for a Programme Supervisor to:
- Speaking other languages: Finnish, Chinese, Japanese, German, Spanish, and French is an advantage.
- Have knowledge of the local area
- Photography skills
- Experience in the field
Pay, duration and benefits:
- Minimum 90 working hours per 3 weeks period.
- Starting in November and until the end of March.
- Hourly pay negotiated in an interview, according to knowledge and experience
- Other benefits according to the collective labor agreement.