|Hiring Organization||KEO International Consultants|
|Post Name||Traffic Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 20000 To QAR 25000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of planning, design, or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences, and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as the 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We Invite You to Join Us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Traffic Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for auditing, investigating, and analyzing traffic engineering and road safety requirements in compliance with regional and national standards. Responsible for the overall planning and response control of road safety systems in relation to project deliverables.
We Envisage Responsibilities in this Role to Include;
- Demonstrated knowledge in relevant disciplines of construction techniques, procedures, relevant international codes, and standards.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in all aspects of relevant discipline within construction the field.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional firm image.
- Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
- Ensuring project adherence to QCS 2014 and relevant guidelines within Highway Design Manuals and Traffic Manuals.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 14 years of experience partnering with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
MME Registration is mandatory for applicants residing in Qatar. Candidates from outside of Qatar must be able to complete MME Registration upon joining the organization.
Membership in the Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation (CIHT) will be viewed very favorably.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety, and our people. We embrace diversity and recognize its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.