|Hiring Organization||Commercial Bank Of Dubai, Main Branch|
|Post Name||Support Analyst|
|Qualification||Graduate in Computer Science/Engineering.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 8000 To AED 9000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Operating in the UAE for over 50 years, CBD manages the financial requirements of some of the largest corporates and businesses operating in the country, driving the UAE economy. Over the years, CBD has transformed into a progressive and modern banking institution winning multiple awards for its digital initiatives, credit cards, bank accounts, mobile app features, and services.
CBD has been recognized as the number one bank in the UAE on the Forbes list of The World’s Best Banks.
As we continue to build upon our successes, we are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about the banking and finance industry and the markets in which CBD operates. Just as important to us is your ability to demonstrate a talent for dealing with people – your colleagues and our customers – and delivering service that really goes the extra mile.
The ATM Engineer is responsible for the management of ATM’s/CDMs. To ensure effective implementation and maintenance of bank’s ATMs/CDMs/Cheque Deposit Machines & SCDMs (Smart Cash Deposit Machines). Maintain responsibility for the ATMs/CDMs sites, ATM compliance, Monitoring all ATMs, CDMs, ATM Switch, and working with vendors (NCR/ /IET/STL/NFS/Transguard).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Maintain and monitor the ATM/CDM technical, and compliance aspects of sites.
- Prepare and maintain schedules to ensure timely ATM/CDM software updates, preventive maintenance, and ATM/CDM installations.
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure preventive maintenance and analyze their reports and forward them to the senior level to take appropriate action.
- Direct the timely resolution of system Designing and development of the IST switch-related applications.
- Maintain and monitor the ATM /Switch-related applications, platform, and schemes connectivity and ensure 24×7 availability of the switch systems and switch-related applications.
- Prepare and maintain schedules to ensure timely switch compliance updates as per schemes and other compliance requirements.
- Tune the system for better performance, make recommendations where appropriate, and provide reliable environments to suit customers and benefit the institution.
- Direct the timely resolution of system (Electronic banking) problems and escalate the unsolved problems to higher levels so that the user’s work is minimally affected.
- Set up recovery procedures and processes for all contingencies to ensure minimum downtime for Switch and the ATMs/CDMs/POS/Cards System.
- New ATM/CDM/SCDM setup in respective system as per business requirements.
- Provide assistance to different ATMs/Cards-related projects to meet the Bank’s business and functional needs and commitments of the department.
- Vendor management, Reviewing the SLAs, conducting feedback meetings.
- Execute the agreed projects/tasks within the timeframe and budget while ensuring the maximum security to meet the Bank’s needs.
- Continues improvement in all the above areas – set up mutually agreed on criteria.
- Graduate in Computer Science/Engineering.
- ITIL Foundation level certification.
- Knowledge of PCI standards.
- NDC/ANDC Training.
- EMV/Smart Cards Training/Working knowledge.
- 7+ years experience in the banking IT sector, especially in payments & ATMs.
- Technical knowledge in ATM with experience in IST Switch system.
- Good experience in ATM/CDM machine administration
- Good understanding of system requirements for banking operational processes.
- Good understanding of ATM Channels, Various Schemes (VISA, MasterCard, CUP) & UAE Switch interfaces.
- Good understanding of ATM/POS Transaction processing concepts.
- Good understanding of ATALLA, & SAFENET HSMs.
- Good understanding of POS systems/transaction processing.
- Good understanding of ATM/CDM/POS settlement process.
- Good understanding of Fraud Navigator System – for debit card fraud monitoring system.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Arabic language would be an added advantage.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Documentation skills
- Communications skills
- Through Problem solving skills for complex technical problems.
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal Skills.