|Hiring Organization||Serco Middle East – Head Office|
|Post Name||Electrical Technician – Low Voltage|
|Qualification||Ideally a diploma in electrical engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 TO AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The Electrical Technician will be responsible for satisfactorily completing all allocated planned and reactive maintenance tasks, fault finding, and remedial repairs on Electrical Distribution Network and its associated equipment.
- Carry out the planned and reactive maintenance on the electrical services and systems such as lighting, emergency lighting, small power, switchgear, motors, pumps, control panels, instrumentation, BMS, LV power distribution networks, UPS, generators, and other associated plant.
- Monitor, rectify and/or repair electrical systems and services and maintain and update records on a daily basis.
- Assist in monitoring electrical consumption, collating consumption figures, and updating records as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge for the safe and efficient performance of all duties.
- Participate in overtime, shift work, and/or out-of-hours working as governed by the necessity to maintain continuity of operation of essential plant and systems.
- Participate in emergency on-call service during non-working, weekends, and public holidays.
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Able to foster good relations with colleagues and other departments and be a good team player.
- Flexibility, excellent attention to detail, and ability to identify key issues.
- Able to work under stringent deadlines and in a high-pressure environment.
- Must hold relevant and recognized trade qualifications in the discipline, or equivalent.
- Ideally a diploma in electrical engineering.
- Proficient and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of Electrical systems throughout.
- At least 5 years of experience with advanced knowledge in electrical engineering.
- Experience in building maintenance essential
- Technically competent with a clear technical understanding of buildings’ Electrical services and associated equipment.