|Hiring Organization||Nathan & Nathan Human Resource Solutions|
|Post Name||Sales Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Purpose of the role :
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the delegate sales team with after-sales admin-related tasks. Act as the connecting piece between the customer and the salesperson by processing orders, keeping track of customer information, ensuring strong relationships are built and maintained with new and existing clients, and providing post-sale customer service reports.
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly/weekly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- Their duties include checking the accuracy of orders and issuing invoices, maintaining sales records, and compiling monthly sales reports
- Closing opportunities in the salesforce
- Maintain an accurate database of customer and prospect information
- Administration of sales tools (salesforce & smartsheet)
- Identify challenges/roadblocks facing Account Executives/Sales Executives and implement creative solutions to remove those challenges/roadblocks
- Generate proposals and contracts for the Account Executive
- Liaise with management team members, Account Executives, Sales Executives, Sales Operations, Product team members, and other constituents across our business to ensure accurate reporting in Salesforce
- Address invoicing and purchase order questions and work with accounting to make corrections/adjustments as needed; Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Process renewals in Salesforce
- Help Improve price increase effectiveness, renewal process, and reduce billing errors
- Stay up-to-date on our products/services/solutions suite, including new features and product launches
- Manage all queries/tasks related to CME credits
- Liaise with the central accounts team with regards to revenue, refunds, and credit note.
- Looking for 3-4 years of total experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to communicate and interact effectively across all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and time-management skills
- Responsible and Accurate
- Intimate knowledge of Salesforce CRM software to track sales opportunities and customer activity, including reporting tools, smart sheets, and dashboard creation
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, dependability, and responsiveness
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite especially Teams, Outlook, Smartsheet, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Contract Duration -6 months (Extendable contract)
- Looking for candidates with Personal Sponsorship Visa.