|Hiring Organization||S.A.T Trading|
|Post Name||Company Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
To work in this position, you have to possess at least a high school diploma and a valid UAE Driving License. If you have had a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a similar capacity within the United Arab Emirates, your job application will be given top consideration.
- Perform daily inspections on all assigned vehicles, at the beginning of each shift.
- Ascertain that all cars are properly cleaned and maintained and that any need for repairs is outlined and reported.
- Obtain orders for transporting people (staff members) or things to different locations, and ensure that they are carried out correctly.
- Assist passengers in embarking and disembarking to and from the vehicle, ensuring their safety and wellbeing.
- Receive items and documents for transport, and ensure that they are safely transported to their destinations.
- Use standard maps or the GPS to map safe routes to destinations, ensuring that timelines are met.
- Safely drive assigned office vehicles by following set rules and regulations.
- Transport people to their destinations, or handle office pick-up duties, and deliver parcels and documents.
- Maintain contact with dispatch team or team member to ensure that he or she is made aware of delivery or transport situation.
- Perform both preventative and regular maintenance on assigned vehicles, and ensure that proper detailing is performed.
To be considered eligible for this job, driving is not all that you need to know. You have to possess the ability to use both standard maps, and the GPS, so that you can chart out short and safe routes to assigned destinations. Along with this, you need to possess excellent physical stamina.