|Hiring Organization||UPS – Finland|
|Post Name||Delivery Truck Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 1000 To EUR 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Vantaa, Finland 01300|
As a UPS driver, you are our company’s business card and customer service is your most important task. You deliver and pick up customer shipments, so you need at least a B driver’s license. The work is fast-paced, so pressure tolerance and flexibility are among your qualities. Safe traffic behavior is a matter of course for you. Your positive attitude remains and is visible throughout the day. The driver’s working hours are from Monday to Friday from 9:45 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Area of responsibility:
Delivering and picking up packages in your own driving area, following safe work practices.
We expect from you:
- At least a class B driver’s license
- A C1 or C driver’s license and a driver’s professional qualification are to your advantage
- You would also like to have driving experience in the capital region
Customer service attitude and flexibility
- The safe driving style in traffic
- Good physical condition is necessary for parcel delivery
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.