|Hiring Organization||Bin Shabib Real Estate|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Qualification||A high school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are looking for a Data entry operator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Data Entry Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares, compiles, and sorts documents for data entry and verifies and logs receipt of data.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text-based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify the accuracy, and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible, and check the output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations, and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed, and keep the information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
Data Entry Operator Qualifications/Skills requirement :
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data entry operator or Office clerk.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machines and scanners.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- A high school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset.