|Hiring Organization||Seek Limited|
|Post Name||Data Entry Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 45000 To NZD 48000 Per Year|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
ADT Security is a division of Johnson Controls and we are a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings.
Efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure, and next-generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through a strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
- 12-month contract role
- Work from home after completion of training
- Great team culture!
What will you do
- Complete data entry requests via phone, email, and action queues. Data entry requests consist of (but are not limited to);
- Processing contracts for new and existing customers
- Updating the customer database as required
- Raising install job requests
- Ensure all customer and site details are correct and updated
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and effectively in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure all contracts entered are met in accordance with contracts and customer expectations
- Document all calls, and actions are taken into all applicable programs and databases ensuring that all updates and amendments are accurate.
- Manage commissioning calls for Alarm, CCTV, and Medical systems
- Build and maintain good working relationships with our internal and external customers, including but not limited to Technicians, Subcontractors, Service Managers, Team Managers, Customer Service Staff, Sales Representatives, Dealers, Bureaus, Agencies, etc.
- Complete audits on data entry
What we look for
- Demonstrate accurate and high-level data entry skills and attention to detail
- Previous Customer Service and high-level data entry experience are a must
- I have strong people skills have a ‘can-do attitude and are a team player
- Excellent communication skills including phone mannerisms and email etiquette
- Excellent co-ordination & time management skills
- Ideally, you will have a current and valid security license, or you must qualify and attend a Security course to obtain a license