|Hiring Organization||Ventia Pty Limited|
|Post Name||Cleaners – Public Facilities|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 23 To NZD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand 0600|
Ventia New Zealand’s experienced facilities services team is looking for Public Facility Cleaners to provide a full range of services to Auckland City Council.
About the Role
We’re looking for Public Facility Cleaners to join our team in ensuring that our client’s property portfolio is maintained to a high level.
The successful applicant will be part of a diverse trades team comprised of cleaning, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and carpentry/handyman services, working out of the Auckland City Council North Shore depot
You’ll be responsible for several key activities including
- Cleaning in and around public facilities and outside areas around shops and recreational spaces.
- Collection of litter.
- Emptying bins.
- Demonstrating commitment to safety, health, environment, and quality standards.
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Be physically fit, motivated, and have an eye for detail.
- Have a genuine belief in excellent customer service with a “can-do” attitude.
- Be able to work independently and safely.
- Have a good written and verbal comprehension of English.
- Be willing and able to work overtime, weekends, and public holidays.
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter. We take our people’s careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
How to Apply
- Click on the apply link button found on this page.
- Short-listed candidates must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical, which includes a drug and alcohol test and a Ministry of Justice check.
- N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.