|Post Name||Civil Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 8000 To QAR 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
Leidos is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to be based on-site with our U.S. Air Force client at either Al Udeid AB or Al Dhafra AB. Due to the eligibility to obtain a CAC card on a timely basis, US citizenship is required. This position will be responsible for performing project management, technical review of designs, and construction management for vertical and horizontal construction, repair, and renovation associated with U.S. Air Force facilities.
- Performing civil design services including preparation of civil/site work drawings, structural evaluations and designs, and water/sewer designs based on existing local utilities and facility load and use.
- Utilizing AutoCAD 2012 or later, to create presentable and accurate facility and infrastructure plans for concept and statement of work requirements for project execution.
- Cradle-to-grave project management
- Coordinating projects among disciplines
- Field verifying facility and utility system conditions
- Monitoring construction, reviewing submittals, and as-built drawings
- Ensuring compliance with contract plans and specifications
- Design review and coordination
- Performing engineering calculations
- Performing technical review of construction bids
- Construction coordination and submittal review
- Responding to contractor Requests For Information (RFI)
- Coordination with Host Nation and USAF stakeholders
We are looking for a Civil Engineer with demonstrated experience in design and construction for the Department of Defense, with well-developed professional skills and a proven track record of delivering results. Your ability to work collaboratively with a team of people from across multiple organizations and the company will be crucial for success.
- Experience (5+ years) in facility engineering for Defense (DoD) MILCON and FSRM projects
- Demonstrated the ability to complete projects on schedule and within budget
- Must be medically fit for duty (immunizations, dental clearance)
- Must have an active SECRET clearance
- Must be a U.S. citizen
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation,
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work).
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
|8th Pass Jobs||10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Education Wise Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||IT Jobs||Work from Home|
|Banking Jobs||e-Commerce Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|International Jobs||State Wise Jobs||City Wise Jobs|
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.