|Hiring Organization||Barry Callebaut|
|Post Name||APAC Grad Programme|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 18000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400069|
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry.
We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate.
We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide.
We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
About the Role
This Graduate program will offer you the opportunity to further develop your career within our Gourmet Sales department. Over the 2 years term, you will gain significant international experience with the opportunity to undertake at least one rotation abroad.
International Travel and relocation for up to 6 months
Extensive tours and travel within the country
Key Responsibilities Include
- Over the 3 rotations, the incumbent will gain experience and be responsible for performance outcomes across core areas including:
- Market management: Effective sales planning, stocking status, customer development, competitor analysis, new account development
- Product Management: New product launches, Marketing coordination, Market mapping as per customer feedback
- Distributor Management: Credit management, minimum floor stock management, claims management and tracking, secondary and primary order management
- Others: stakeholder management and relationship building, Customer service, communication and negotiation skills, Customer orientation, business understanding, effective communication, brand campaigning, E-commerce and retail channel exposure, Market trends and customer profiling, Resource planning and manpower management, Stakeholder management, and cross-functional collaboration
- Complete product knowledge and understanding: customer profiling, market analysis, recipe optimization process, compounds, and chocolate quality parameters,
- Production planning and scheduling, packaging and logistics, machinery and software operations
- India-specific sales enablement and OSCO process understanding
- Local market exposure and existing customer understanding
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop new customers, new products, and new markets; maximize volumes, sales margins, and customer profitability
- Develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships
Collect marketing information for strategy proposals, assure continuous up-to-date knowledge of market data and act as an advisor
- Manage the planning of resources (budget, forecast, manpower, etc.)
Communication with internal departments (R&D, QA, production, logistics, finance, etc.) in order to assure that sales commitments can be properly executed.
- Produce timely and accurate reports of the business activities
Within India: Exposure across North and South India, with some exposure to the West and East region
- Contributes to sustainable sales and business volume growth within India
- Candidates with a combination of IHM (Institutes of Hotel Management) Graduate education and MBA Post graduate education would be ideal
If only IHM Graduate education considered: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Sales/ Marketing roles
- If MBA Post Graduate education is considered: Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Sales/ Marketing roles
- Ability to work independently and handle projects
- An understanding of chocolate/ bakery applications, with an interest in the culinary field and the food processing industry
- Leadership competencies & personality style
- Willingness to work in sales with a positive customer mindset
- Effective communication
- High initiative and willingness to get things done
- Resilience and decisiveness
- Strong analytical skills
- Broad knowledge base and diverse interests
- At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced, and how we think. We are
- committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential, and feel they belong. #oneBC – Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
- If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
- Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us by clicking here.
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.