|Hiring Organization||Winson Group Pty Ltd|
|Post Name||Data Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 50 To AUD 60 Per Hour|
|Location||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4154|
- Be part of a skilled and supportive team
- Digital-first company, utilizing market-leading technology
- Hybrid role with the flexibility to work from home
We are a growing business, pushing the boundaries within our industry and striving to create best-in-class experiences for our customers. We are a digital-first company, utilizing market-leading technology and eCommerce platforms. We are also focused on operational and supply chain excellence, running state-of-the-art manufacturing and fulfillment centers across Australia.
We are seeking a Data Engineer who partners with the business and is responsible for developing and maintaining data architecture and systems, and for optimizing data flows across a range of applications and solutions. This is an outstanding opportunity if you are passionate about extracting, transforming, and storing data from various sources.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Data management, governance, and data quality
- In collaboration with other business units, define and implement data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable
- Connecting data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business intelligence
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Develop and support SSIS and Azure Data Factory solutions
- You have knowledge of contemporary IT application development methodologies
- You have a proven ability to work effectively under pressure, handle competing priorities, meet deadlines and manage activities through to completion.
- You focus on continuous quality improvement.
- You possess a commercial focus, combined with the ability to develop an understanding of the business.
- And most of all you are approachable, and you have the ability to maintain effective relationships with a wide range of people contributing to a positive working environment.
What We Offer:
- Hybrid work
- Monthly staff BBQ, morning teas, social club, and various events throughout the year
- Learning & development opportunities – we want to have and use the latest technology
- Employee assistance program, including assistance in legal matters, financial challenges, and dietary solutions
- Need to visit the Physio?? We have one onsite
- Exceptional engagement survey results are reinforced with employees averaging 7.5 years of service.
Why Winson Group?
Winson Group is a well-established medium-sized family-owned group of companies with a national footprint, successfully operating in the B2B manufacturing and distribution environment for over 50 years. We are committed to our Vision of Helping Australia Compete.
We have ambitious growth plans in a highly competitive environment, so we’re always looking for good people who are up for a challenge. From the moment you walk through our door, you’ll understand why we’re proud of our people and what we’ve achieved.