|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20480 Per Year|
|Location||Liverpool, England, United Kingdom L7 9PF|
- Are you a caring person?
- Would you like to work out and about in your community helping vulnerable adults?
- Want to work for a family-run company that values its staff?
- Want a change in your career but worried you have no experience?
- Want a job that offers career progression and fully funded courses?
We ask that you must ;
- Be caring, hard-working, and want to make a difference!
- Hold a driver’s license and have access to a reliable car.
- Be prepared to undergo an enhanced disclosure check.
- Attractive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Travel time paid in between calls
- Paid mileage
- Paid holidays
- Full training and ongoing support
- Career progression and development
- A family-run business that values people
- An employee of the month awards
- An employee of the year awards
- Contracted salaried positions available
- Company pension scheme
- Free ongoing training
- Additional free learning courses
- Free uniform
- And plenty more
So what is community care work all about?
We offer both full-time and part-time work. At Caremark, we want to show our appreciation for the hard work and commitment given by our team. In addition to this, our clients are always grateful to the people who care for them.
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different from what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.