|Post Name||Workshop Supervisor|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||QAR 8000 To QAR 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Doha, Qatar 00000|
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Monitor Customer Service levels and provide effective support to Parts and Sales
• Describe and assess Service Department market potential and revenue forecasts
• Establish, implement and regularly review the training programs for all productive and non-productive staff to ensure the progressive development of all Service personnel
• Utilize monthly management accounts to monitor and control profitability and productivity of the Service Department, including monitoring workshop efficiency, debtors, and working capital
• Sending Monthly Reports related to Service Sales to Direct Manager and Hino Middle east.
• Regular Visitation to Customers.
• Plan, Publish and execute seasonal service campaigns.
• Keep an updated list of Hino Sold vehicles in the local market
• Segmentation of customers according to Their visits to the workshop
• Process warranty claims
• Follow specified systems, processes, and procedures, implemented in the workplace, to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and other requirements/standards
• Work safely at all times, protecting the health and safety of everyone in the workplace.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Dealership Management Systems(Preferred Oracle)
Must be familiar with the GCC market
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.