|Hiring Organization||Airpro UAE|
|Post Name||Customer Service Officer|
|Qualification||Diploma/Degree holder OR minimum 3 years, ideally 5 years relevant GDS experience.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3200 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
This role will unlock opportunities for you, enabling you to further develop your expertise within a progressive culture where a huge emphasis is placed on investing in the best talent.
- Provide quality customer support by answering customer calls, and emails, gathering and analyzing information, resolving customer problems, or escalating issues to 2nd level support departments.
- Conduct classroom and on-site training on all related products
- Prepare and update the documentation to enable and ensure agents fully use the Amadeus functionalities
- Carry out field support visits to key customers to increase their product knowledge and customer satisfaction
- Ensure to be constantly updated and informed on products, functionalities, and internal procedures
- Assist other departments in testing products, functionalities, or any customer support activity such as on-site training, migrations, product rollouts, etc.
- Execute daily tasks assigned such as internal projects on content development, monitoring activity on the agent’s online portal, loyalty program, requests from customers or providers, open case monitoring, etc. Log all cases in the internal customer relationship management system (CRM).
Qualification & Experience
- Diploma/Degree holder OR minimum 3 years, ideally 5 years relevant GDS experience.
- Professional certification on any GDS or Airline Reservations & Ticketing Systems OR IATA certifications – an asset
- Train-the-Trainer certification is an asset
- At least 3 year’s experience in a customer service role, ideally in the aviation industry is required, and 1 year in training/coaching experience is preferred
Training & Knowledge
- Strong command of spoken & written English
- The Arabic language is an advantage for those covering Arab regions/countries
- Strong Amadeus system functional related knowledge
- Well-developed stand-up presentation skills
- Customer Service-oriented soft skills such as patience, positive and friendly attitude Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Strong customer focus