- Hiring Organization: Home Instead
- Location: Calgary, AB
At Home Instead, we hold ourselves and our Care Givers to a higher standard, which is why we changed the name to Care Professionals.
We are looking for kind and supportive people to join our growing and dynamic team of Care Professionals, serving seniors throughout Calgary and the surrounding areas! Don’t have experience? We provide paid, extensive training to all of our Care Professionals!
You will care for the health and well-being of seniors who need help with daily tasks and activities. Seniors may need a Care Professional because of an injury, mobility or memory issues, illnesses, or chronic conditions making everyday chores more challenging.
Care Professional Responsibilities:
- Personal care (grooming, toileting, bathing, and dressing)
- Planning and preparing meals
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Errands such as grocery shopping and doctor’s appointments
- Dementia Care
- Planning activities and helping clients remain socially engaged
What We Provide:
- Paid training by experienced instructors (no experience necessary!)
- Ongoing, 24/7 support from the Home Instead team
- Competitive hourly wages
- Ongoing client assignments – see the same clients on a regular basis
- Care Professional referral bonus program
Care Professional Requirements:
- Dedicated vehicle and a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Great written and verbal communication skills, in English
- Consistent, non-flexible availability
- Clear criminal background check
Apply if you are ready to join us in making a difference in seniors lives!