|Hiring Organization||BNZ Auckland HQ|
|Post Name||Associate – Merchant Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 35000 To NZD 55000 Per Year|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand 1010|
A Free Ride | Creating Great Together
We’re reimagining banking for our customers, helping them be good with money so they can do great things with it. This role sits within BNZ Partnership Banking, which is focused on transforming the way we deliver relationship-managed services to our diverse range of customers. This role plays a pivotal part in ensuring exceptional service to a full range of external and internal customers across a full suite of products relating to Merchant facilities.
About Position | About the Role
As the Associate – Merchant Services, you will support and enhance customer relationships through your natural conversation skills & find appropriate solutions. You will assess and approve new merchant applications, as well as answer general merchant queries, and conduct maintenance on existing merchant facilities. Key responsibilities include:
- Use your specialist knowledge to provide exceptional customer service and fulfillment through delivering a consistent and seamless experience for internal & external customers
- Ensure compliance with external legislation, bank standards, and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to the position
- Take every opportunity to work collaboratively with others to identify everyday process improvements and innovative ideas with a view to simplifying the way we do things
Your Skills | About you
We’re looking for a customer focussed individual with previous banking experience. You will thrive in a role where you are able to interact with a wide range of team members and customers, with a drive to deliver a world-class service to our internal and external customers.
- Previous experience within banking & be able to demonstrate where you have delivered exceptional customer service
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience with Merchant products or similar would be an advantage
- Previous experience with AML would be an advantage
BNZ As Workplace | Working at BNZ
At BNZ, we’re passionate about building and sustaining a high-performance culture that motivates our people to deliver exceptional results. We know that every BNZer is unique, with a wide range of goals, ambitions, and lifestyles, so we offer a wide range of benefits and working styles to suit you.
- Wellbeing: Your wellbeing is important to us. When we’re at our best, physically and mentally, in and out of work, we can truly create great things together. We’re here to support you to be your best with a number of wellbeing initiatives.
- Leave: We all need a bit of time off every now and then. At BNZ we’re proud to offer the generous leave options you need and deserve – whether it’s for a special occasion, an unexpected event, or an extended vacation.
- Growth and Development Opportunities: We value our people and we know that career progression plays an important part in your career choice. Here at BNZ, we have a defined career pathway for our bankers. Each banker will be matched to a capability skill-set and supported with learning and development to progress throughout the levels.