|Hiring Organization||Axis Bank|
|Post Name||Branch Relationship Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560001|
About Branch Banking:
The branches act as the face of Axis Bank for millions of retail customers and are, hence, an integral part of the Bank’s strategy. Branches play a major role in deposit mobilization from New-To-Bank (NTB) customers and are also core drivers of the Bank’s customer engagement strategy across products and services
About the Role:
- As a part of the branch banking team, Branch Relationship Officers (BROs) are responsible for providing financial solutions to customers by offering bank products, providing service to existing and New-To-Bank customers in the branch, and adding new customers through referral generation activities and customer visits.
- They will be required to use their communication skills to add new customers and Cross Sell Bank products.
- As part of the daily cadence, BROs are required to engage with existing customers of the Bank which are mapped to their portfolio for offering additional products of the bank as per the need of the customer.
- BROs are expected to process customer transactions and Service requests within a defined turnaround time (TAT) and ensure end-to-end closure.
- BROs may also be posted as tellers as per the organization’s requirements for processing cash transactions of customers.
- BROs shall introduce customers to alternate channels of banking such as Internet Banking, mobile banking, and WhatsApp banking wherever possible
- Offering solutions and Cross selling Bank’s retail banking and third-party products as per assigned budgets. (Eg. Life insurance, General Insurance, Mutual Funds, Loans, etc.)
- Achieve Business budgets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis consistently.
- Generating referrals and leads of new customers for the sale of bank’s products.
- Promoting the bank’s products by taking part in marketing activities and customer visits outside the branch.
- Contact existing customers for bringing in more deposits and cross-selling of bank’s products.
- Timely and accurate processing of customer transactions and requests.
- Handle customer queries and provide correct solutions to ensure there are no customer complaints.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity released from time to time.
- Ensure that all audit requirements of the bank are met optimum audit rating.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (EUIN, SP Certification, etc.)
- Complete all learning activities/training conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in the bank’s CRM system.
- Participate and follow all initiatives/ Campaigns/ Drives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
The optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute
For the successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of banking regulations and norms
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship-building skills