|Hiring Organization||Emirates Aviation University|
|Post Name||Aviation Management|
|Qualification||A Master’s degree will be considered for people with excellent Aviation Industry experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
To teach aspects of theory and practice in the area of Aviation, and Business Management at the undergraduate level. You will facilitate learning and development of knowledge through high-quality teaching and research, including the supervision of projects. You will be required to participate in committees within the university and work effectively as part of the wider academic team.
- Deliver lectures in a professional way to ensure that all the learning outcomes and objectives for each course are achieved.
- Design, grade, and manage exams as well as coursework and projects where applicable.
- Be actively involved in developing curriculum, in order to maintain a high standard of quality education and update the syllabus to keep up with the latest industry requirement.
- Review the course contents regularly to ensure that the information, examples, and methodology used to engage the students are relevant and up to date.
- Maintain course files and other documents related to the courses.
- Provide orientation and counseling to ‘advisee’ students, as allocated.
- Maintain order in classrooms by effectively managing, motivating, and engaging the students.
- Participate in various college committees and supervise teaching assistants where applicable.
- Actively engage in scholarship, research, and publish papers/ articles in first-class international journals.
- Minimum 3-5 years of teaching experience at the university level is preferred.
- Possess an earned Doctorate preferably in Aviation Management or in Business Management discipline.
- A Master’s degree will be considered for people with excellent Aviation Industry experience
- English language proficiency, and excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record in teaching, class management, and course delivery.