|Hiring Organization||Silentnight Private Staff|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M1|
A lovely family in Manchester requires a Full-Time Live-in Nanny to help them take care of their wonderful child. Someone who has experience caring for babies would be an ideal candidate for this role.
- Preparing milk.
- Changing nappies.
- Cleaning and sterilizing bottles.
- Setting up nap routine.
- Washing and dressing the child.
- Playing with the child.
- Taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents.
- Make sure the child is always safe and happy.
- Taking to doctor’s appointments and helping the child with a bedtime routine.
- Organizing the child’s clothes.
- Doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes.
- Make sure the child’s room is always clean.
- Doing occasional grocery shopping for the child’s supplies.
- Current Paediatric First Aid.
- Current Enhanced DBS.
- UK work permit (if applicable
- Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.
|8th Pass Jobs||10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Education Wise Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||IT Jobs||Work from Home|
|Banking Jobs||e-Commerce Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|International Jobs||State Wise Jobs||City Wise Jobs|
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.