|Hiring Organization||Phillips Outsourcing Limited|
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NGN 450000 To NGN 500000 Per Month|
|Location||Abuja, Nigeria 900001|
The business Analyst MFS role is accountable for the design and ownership of Mobile Financial Services and Wallet platform solutions in a particular market or group account.
This role will support partners to design, develop, testing, and deploying solutions. Responsibilities are related to the solution architect role along with a business analyst to translate business requirements into scalable, durable, and secure solutions.
The business analyst will engage multiple stakeholders on the partner and Ericsson side to ensure the solution is aligned with Wallet Platform product best practices, roadmap, and customer requirements.
- Work closely with customers to build a solution based on the received demands and requirements documentation
- Organize Requirement gathering workshops to ensure all business requirements are captured as input towards Quick study execution by respective R&D organizations.
- Support Account Manager and Deployment manager in the communication of quarterly deployment plan
- Communicate regularly Ericsson Wallet Platform roadmap for OPCO-specific use cases.
- Support MSCOO, ADM Delivery Manager, or Head of Service Delivery MFS to build the OPCO Deployment Plan.
- Builds HLD/LLD and ensures sign-off from Opco’s respective stakeholders as part of Demand Technical Governance.
- Educate OPCOs counterparts on the MFS Platform Service catalog and available and planned use cases.
- Regular gap analysis of use cases and capabilities based on the Service catalog versus what is being used to identify growth opportunities.
- Regular analysis of use cases and capabilities that are not generating revenue or usage is showing a constant decline trend.
- Responsible for the value and technical outcome of the demands.
- Ensure proper routing of demand requests through the demand management process, enablement request process, or Service Request (MS).
- Support with end-to-end lead for hardware ordering and deployment
- Maintain a healthy demand management lifecycle by properly tracking all milestones with associated dependencies and defects properly logged
- Organizes Requirement gathering workshop to ensure all business requirements are captured as input towards Quick study execution by the Design Unit, Customer Adaptation Centre and Program stakeholders.
- Support Account Manager and Head of Service Delivery MFS in material preparation around the Operator Platform Roadmap with a focus on OPCO-specific use cases.
- Provide additional support to the Operator regarding business development initiatives
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum Experience in Fintech/Electronic Wallet or EWP 5+ years
- Experience in Mobile Money Solution Architecture and design of use cases 4+ years
- Previous BSS or adjacent areas experience required
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on team performance
- Result-oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Must exhibit excellent analytical, decision making and creative thinking skills
- Strong Knowledge of business principles and practices
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and French
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating, and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development
- Certification in Digital Finance or Digital Money
- TOGAF Certification is an added advantage
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Proficiency in Agile Methodology and DevOps
- Working knowledge of Use case Modelling
- Understanding of standard change management process
- CBAP Certification
- Standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificate exchange, and key management.
- Maintaining internet-facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
- Working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Mesos, OpenStack, Ansible, and Spinnaker).
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure deployment and installation
- Understanding of hardware ordering processes using Premium Ordering
- Good knowledge of Containers, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs