Customer Service Coordinator
|Hiring Organization||Proactive Personnel Ltd – Manchester Recruitment Agency|
|Post Name||Customer Service Coordinator|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 22000 To GBP 30000 Per Year|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M4 5AB|
Proactive Personnel is currently recruiting on behalf of an international manufacturing company, they are looking for a Customer Support Coordinator to join their growing team at their site in Manchester, Trafford Park.
Meet or exceed the expectations of the company’s internal and external customers. Ensure that tasks are handled efficiently, accurately, and professionally. Interact with Quality, Planning, Production, Distribution Warehouse & Finance teams as needed.
Day to Day tasks:
- Review & categorize customer emails prioritizing orders.
- Process customer orders – identifying correct products/checking stock/adding to E1/confirming orders.
- Coordinate with CSAC to request freight quotes and book freight
- Project work – carry out activities to support continuous improvement.
- Action general queries from both internal and external customers.
- Submit online applications for legal documents such as Cert of Origin/Export Cert
- Maintain a competent understanding of the company’s products.
Customer Support Systems & Programmes:
- JD Edwards system (E1) – Order Processing System
- Salesforce – Customer Database including pricing information.
- Microsoft Outlook – email communication via a shared mailbox
- Microsoft Excel – KPI reporting/Key Info trackers
- PDF – Editor/Converting documents
- Cisco phone system
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers & colleagues.
- Uphold the client’s Mission Statement, Quality Policy, Values, and Beliefs
- Computer literate
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Accurate worker; highly conscientious
- A good communicator interacts well with all types of people.
- 26 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Private Pension
- Life insurance
- Private Medical
- Bonus Scheme
- Plus many more great benefits