|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Post Name||Duty Admin (Front of House Supervisor) – Arabic Speakers|
|Qualification||Education to at least a high school diploma is required|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 5300 TO AED 5600 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Responsible for monitoring and organizing all activities within the department, planning and coordinating administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Supporting the Duty Managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication such as maintaining records, mail distribution, planning, and other office support services.
A high-quality productivity level within a fast-paced environment is a necessity. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information.
- The highly independent individual in charge of all administrative tasks supporting business operations
- Submit, follow-up, and collect all staff employment visas and facilitate the visa renewal process.
- Provide information and assistance to new and existing employees on their requirements such as driving license, car registrations, and legal requirements.
- Always maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents.
- Deep understanding of Government processes
- Able to solve any problems directly with the Government entities that may arise regarding passes, quality of service, and personnel
- Transportation of goods and people as required, to support the operation.
- Point of contact to the Government in PRO’s absence
- Arabic speaker is a must – UAEN preferred
Qualification & Experience
- Education to at least a high school diploma is required.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and computer skills.
- Proficient in the use of all Office 365 applications.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia, and North America.
Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty program, and more.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonization.