|Hiring Organization||Dyer & Butler|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 19 To GBP 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Beaconsfield, England, United Kingdom HP10 0LB|
- Develop and support the Streetlighting sector Commercial and Operational teams.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate review of monthly financial information.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting cycle. Review of reporting packs for submission to leadership teams.
- Review and challenge financial performance against forecasts and provide variance analysis.
- Ensure compliance with Milestone’s internal and UK FRS Accounting policies and processes.
- Support the mobilization of new contracts, the implementation of systems.
- Identify and drive improvements in processes and systems to add value and seek. efficiencies, identifying and mitigating risk.
- Sector-wide Inventory management support.
- Support the interim and year-end audit process.
- Provide year-end statutory information to Central Finance.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, and CIMA with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Self-motivated, robust, and resourceful finance professional.
- Remain focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships on a cross-functional basis within the sector and business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for you?
- 28 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
- Generous Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Group-wide career opportunities.
- Hybrid working.
Milestone Infrastructure sits within M Group Services Transport Division, positioned to support transport clients across the UK, supporting the safe movement of people via rail, aviation, and highways.
As a business, people are at the heart of everything we do, whether they are our people, our clients, or the communities they serve. We are committed to behaving with integrity and in a sustainable manner, being mindful of the needs of our communities and the environment.
Our people are our greatest strength and ensuring their health, safety and wellbeing is our top priority. We invest in our workforce, engaging and empowering them, helping them to grow and develop with opportunities to train and learn.
About The Company
At Milestone we embrace diversity, opening a rich potential for new ways of thinking and helping us to build successful and winning teams. We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process and as a Disability Confident employer.
If you require any adjustments that would assist you throughout your application, please contact us or inform the recruitment manager in the first instance and we will be pleased to offer support.
We also welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at the interview whether this is part-time working, home working, or any other alternative. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
This is an advert for our job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Milestone. The closing date for this vacancy may be subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the Business.
|8th Pass Jobs||10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Private Jobs||Education Wise Jobs|
|Data Entry Jobs||IT Jobs||Work from Home|
|Banking Jobs||e-Commerce Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|International Jobs||State Wise Jobs||City Wise Jobs|
- SarkariResult10th.com does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.