|Hiring Organization||Equinor ASA|
|Qualification||A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or similar.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NOK 30000 To NOK 40000 Per Month|
|Location||Stavanger, Norway 4035|
We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind, and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining the accounting team in CFO FCOE you will have the opportunity to work with:
- Quarterly and annual Financial Reporting (including analysis and tax calculation) for both our Upstream and Renewables business areas
- The preparation of annual accounts, and statutory reporting for subsidiaries, including tax returns.
- The preparation and booking of periodic accruals and provisions such as derivatives; over- and under lift adjustment; asset retirement obligations (ARO) and insurance.
- Following up on joint venture accounting for operated and non-operated joint ventures, both in Norway and internationally.
- Quarterly analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet items including following up of deviations.
- Various digital improvement projects.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous, and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and eagerness to learn and develop.
- Willingness to learn new systems, including new digital tools and skills.
- Good process understanding and experience in using digital tools such as Power BI, Power Query, etc.
- A proactive individual who is solution-oriented and capable of independent work.
- High ethical integrity.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates, and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.