|Hiring Organization||Abu Dhabi National Hotels|
|Post Name||Cluster Assistant Director of Sales|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
The position assists with the soliciting and handling of sales opportunities. Ensures business is turned over properly across all cluster hotels and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Assists in leading all day-to-day activities related to sales with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable the achievement of sales objectives. Achieves personal sales goals.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Building Successful Relationships that Generate Sales Opportunities
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary, and not duplicative.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include participating in sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within the community to strengthen and expand the customer base for sales opportunities.
- Assists with managing and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides accurate, complete, and effective turnover to sales management.
Managing Sales Activities
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures
- Participates in sales calls with members of the sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposals, writing contracts, customer correspondence).
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
- Identifies new business to achieve personal and location revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market – competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply, and demand, etc., and knows how to sell against them.
- Assists in closing the best opportunities for the location based on market conditions and location needs.
- Gains understanding of the location’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues, and concerns, to offer better business solutions.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
- Executes and supports the company’s customer service standards.
- Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.