||Farnek Services LLC Abu Dhabi
||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Produce results as per plans and financial targets through effective resources.
- Working with Senior Facilities Manager, manages project development, including project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Recommend budget changes where necessary and prepares a draft of project timelines and milestones identifying project dependencies and critical paths
- Able to work for multiple sites and manage 20+ subcontractors, planning performance management.
- Strong analytical skills to prioritize multiple tasks at the same time.
- Proactively communicates with Senior FM on the status of the project, subcontractor performance, changes in project scope, and other key information and may also communicate project expectations to team members
- Estimates and oversees resources and participants needed to achieve project goals determines and assesses the need for additional staff, and coordinates recruitment of labor as needed
- Assist with coordination of schedules
- Helps with training support & continuous operations improvements
- Coaches, mentors, and oversees project team members
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members
- Helps manage or allocate staffing resources needed to complete the job in a timely fashion
- Oversees job progress and proactively communicates potential issues or problems
- Study and evaluate new maintenance procedures, techniques, and equipment for possible implementation; attend and participate in conferences
- Conduct regular facility inspections and implement good practices to improve efficiencies and reduce operating costs.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with existing customers, suppliers, and subcontractors, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify, research, and target new business opportunities
- Develop solid quality proposals that meet the requirements of the customers and establish the best possible chance of winning the contract
- Propagate the “Farnek Way” of doing business (Smart & Green)
- Ensure to reduce customer wait time and develop an engagement plan
- Develop, implement and communicate improved processes, policies, and procedures on a continuous basis seeking out means to maximize efficiency and achieve a greater client satisfaction level
- Develop maintenance plans that meet the requirements of the facilities and clients adhering to global standards such as SFG20, RCM, and ECM
- Instruct employees on cleaning solutions and functions.
- Oversee cleaning, maintenance, and repair operations across Operational and Corporate sites, including preventive maintenance, on-call, and repair services
- Ensure availability of materials, critical spares, uniforms, and other essential items by coordinating with the procurement team
- Ensures timely entry of project notes into the database and works with Soft Services Team to ensure they have the information needed for daily client updates for TFM projects.
- Recommend budget changes where necessary and prepares a draft of project timelines and milestones identifying project dependencies and critical paths.
- Ensure budgets of all projects are adhered to.
- Ensure accurate invoicing and collection in the prescribed time
- Develop plans and suggestions to increase market share, and upsell services.
- Creating a tracker to reduce cost by increasing productivity.
HSEQ and Compliance
- Ensure all safety standards are adhered to, minimizing accident risk.
- Comply with all U.A.E. Laws and associated governing bodies
- Ensure quality is compliant with all international standards, especially ISO
error: Content is protected !!