12th Pass Jobs in Morena for Fresher
||Customer Care Executive
||16000/- To 22000/- Per Month
||Morena, Madhya Pradesh, India 476001
- Operations: Identify high transacting customers and reduce the transactions of these customers a.
- Identify Depleting customers and control them b.
- Reduce or improve on Band 1 and Band 2 Customers c.
- Reduce Band 1 and Band 2 Txns Handling of cash receipts and payments and ensuring transactions are carried out within the prescribed TAT without errors Cash balancing.
- Cash bundling Processing of Retail FX postings / Gold sales/Pre Paid Cards Issuance of DD/ MC (within prescribed TAT) Executing of funds transfer/ FD closure / Account Closure Processing of Salary Uploads Custodian for teller box Custodian for cheque drop boxes Ensure error-free transactions of receipts & payments.
- Retail FX transactions processing.
- Vault Custodian Ensures the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure that the outward clearing process is adhered to.
- Identification of counterfeit cash and ensuring adherence to process laid down by the bank B.
- Monitoring: Monitor large amount movements and report them as per reporting schedule a.
- If more than 1cr ensure Updation on the portal.
- Identification and Closure of TOD account on regular basis Identification and Closure of High Cheque return customers beyond the threshold.
- All high cash transacting Band 1 & 2 accounts are to be marked with a low severity memo, to ensure that cash transactions are not allowed.
- Such customers are to be directed to the BM based on f4 hotkey details.
- Identification of customers regularly visiting the counter and diverting them to Direct Banking Channels, including customers with high cheque returns, non-maintenance of ABQ, etc.
- Archival backup Local stationery management – Proper Reorder levels / Indent security stationery at appropriate reorder levels.
- Preparation of voucher batch ticket for the day.
- Processing and follow up for admin-related bills/ payments Periodic exchange of keys lodged with another branch Periodic Checking of Vault Register Management of clearing/ collection cheques/ FCY cheque collections ST35 monitoring.
- Reporting: Fortnightly reporting on cash transactions over Rs.
- 00 lacs Report for any suspicious transactions (also maintain the AML register) FX transaction reporting on time to TAG and Treasury Mumbai before Cutoff time using FX software.
- Reporting of suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, Reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register, as per the required format and filing them Reporting of fortnightly suspense / TOD and QRS reports and filing them.
- CBDT schedules reporting to WBO before Cut off times.
- Maintenance: Filing of MC/ DD stub copies and canceled instruments Managing the returned cheques including proper maintenance of registers and customer intimation.
- Maintenance of counter stock register (DD/MC) Maintaining Salary uploads confirmations Maintaining Gold Sales Invoice Copies Maintaining Backup tapes Maintain the records for expense vouchers/ payments to vendors/ reimbursement to staff.
- Bulk Stock Register Maintenance Printing, checking &Filing; of EOD reports (BJR/ Instruments issued/ EOD cash position, etc.
- ) Maintenance of records/ register for host entry GL209 posting.
- Maintenance of Voucher Movement Register Coordinate for binding of records/ sending the same to the vendor at regular intervals.
- Ensure correct Updation and verification in E-call back E.
- Customer Service: Lobby Management Queue handling Proper housekeeping, upkeep, etc.
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered Escalate irate customers to Teller Authorizer or BM Recording complaints as per the specified process Resolving all complaints received (self, branch, other units) within the stipulated.
- TATs pertaining to the Teller area Monitor all complaints received and ensure that complaints are closed within the TAT Ensure customer communication on closures Check with customers if the process of complaint resolution has been managed well Preventive complaint management.
- Ask for feedback from customers, who may not be complaining Discuss with staff the importance of getting feedback from customers on a regular basis and Ensuring timely loading.
- Forex Plus card and Gift Plus card as per TATs Ensure Outward remittances and Other Retail Forex transactions are reported to Treasury Mid office within Cutoff time in Dealpro F.
- Sales: Generate leads for Banks products with the emphasis on the following: Generate Sales References for Liability products Generate leads for Credit Cards Penetration of Saving Accounts on non-liability customers Ensure that customers opt for and get facilities.
- CBDT collections Cross selling Gold Bars Cross selling Forex Plus card and Gift Plus Card Cross selling FX Cash Generate leads for Third Party Products to the customers (MF/Insurance/RBI Bonds).
- 3. NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge.
error: Content is protected !!